Winter is coming and it won't be long till those snowflakes start flying and the temperature drops. Every year we have to buy new snow boots for the kids and I always try to find some that they will like but will keep them warm..more often then not I end up with boots that latest half the winter if we are lucky and they end up with holes and falling apart...not good in minus 30. And wet cold feet....
I was so excited to get the boys winter boots from Columbia! These are real good winter boots with the nice warm wool inserts that fit your foot and good solid shells that keep you nice and dry all day long. I love that these boots have a temperature rating to minus 30 so I can rest easy that my boys are staying nice and warm on the playground and anywhere else they may end up in the cold weather. The grips are great too, we have no slipping and sliding on the icy sidewalks and the boys are able to run , climb and be the busy boys they are without worry.
I was also lucky to be sent some items to keep me warm and dry this witer! The Titiumum Outdoor trail shoe is sure to keep me dry and comfy this fall with these great. They are also comfy and stylish too!
- OutDry™ waterproof, breathable construction
- Breathable mesh with welded micro suede support cage upper
- TECHLITE™ comfort system footbed for extra support and cushioning
- TECHLITE™ midsole, superior cushion, high energy return
- FLUIDFRAME™ multidensity underfoot support
- Omni-GRIP™ high traction rubber outsole
- Omni-GRIP™ non-marking high traction sticky rubber in forefoot for maximum traction
I was also sent the Titan Pass 2.0 fleece Jacket and the Bugaboo pant to help me get right in all the winter fun with the kids! I can't wait to try them out on the sliding hills this winter! We will have so much fun!
Post a Comment